Working together on the communication strategy for the coming years
Situation and insight: A large healthcare organisation was looking for direction for its communication activities.
- A lot happens in the healthcare organisation, just like in the healthcare sector itself. The annual communication plan must speak to this.
- What is needed is to look beyond a year, and to use a long-term perspective as a guide.
- The knowledge and ideas in the department, and especially the experiences with previous plans, provided valuable input.
Approach: Collaborating with the department and coming up with a communication plan suited for the long and short term.
- Over several working sessions, we mapped the internal and external context with the department, and formulated the corresponding communication assignments for the coming years.
- Working together, we identified ambitions for the next three years and reviewed previous plans in that light.
- We used this long-term perspective and the learnings from previous plans as a framework to arrive at priorities for the coming period.
A concrete communication plan for the coming period which will help achieve the organisation’s ambitions for the next three years.
Do you have a question or comment? Or would you like to know more about how Wepublic can help your organisation? Please contact Maurice Jansen without obligation.Our featured cases