Wepublic uses many media channels to offer its services and products. In this way we also obtain personal data in various ways. Every day, people make their personal data available to us by fax, reply card, website, e-mail or by telephone. These data are stored digitally, enabling Wepublic to work efficiently.
We handle information that is made available very carefully. And of course we follow the legal provisions in the area of data protection. To specify, we have drawn up the following statement.
What is your data being used for?
- To be able to respond to your needs and wishes when offering services.
- Mail selection based on criteria.
- To be able to make targeted offers, and thus to prevent you from being provided with information that you do not need.
- To send you newsletters by e-mail, from which you can easily unsubscribe.
- To personalize mailings correctly.
- To invoice.
- To effect authorizations.
Not sold or passed on to third parties
The data that Wepublic has at its disposal will not be sold or passed on to third parties. The suppliers who support our communication also respect this privacy statement.
Do you want to know what data has been recorded about you? Or do you want to correct or delete data? Address your request to us via [email protected]
1114 BC Amsterdam
T. +31 202405530
You can also submit your question or comment via [email protected]
Change this privacy statement
Wepublic reserves the right to amend this privacy statement. We publish alterations on this webpage; we therefore advise you to check this statement regularly.