We provide high quality, practical and integrated advice in the field of reputation, communication and public affairs.
Typical activities for which clients contact us:
- Issues: timely detection of reputational risks and -opportunities and helping to manage these issues so they benefit our client.
- Crises: help clients with difficult and often sensitive issues where reputations and interests are at stake.
- Stakeholder engagement: building strong reputations by managing the dialogue with your environment, strengthen trust and achieve sustainable success more quickly.
- Public affairs and lobbying: contributing to your interests in the political and public arena and helping to achieve breakthroughs.
- Strategy development: developing a manageable compass together with clients in the form of a concrete strategy, inspiring vision or practical approach.
- Organization of the communications department: maximizing the added value and impact of communications as a discipline and/or department.
- Leadership: strengthen the relationship between (top) managers, employees and stakeholders.
- Support and alignment: ensuring effective communications around important changes in your organization.
- Positioning: develop the most attractive positioning and embedding this positioning throughout the organization.
- Brand strategy and architecture: optimizing, organizing and structuring the brands within an organization.